Tuesday, May 6, 2008

No Pics Tonight

Evening ya'll,

As our evening winds down, we are gonna watch "Death Sentence". Like I've said in my previous posts, we watch a lot of movies around here. This week has gone by pretty fast thus far, (doing the happy dance). Not sure what we're going to do this weekend. We need to go visit my parents. (sorry mom) I know, Royse City isn't far for crying out loud. I will post some pics soon of Joes's class from Monday evening. It was very spirtual, and I realized just how long we had been out of the church scene. I felt very guilty, but we made it. Wheeew! Joe and I both agree, that when we let certain people influence us, our decisions are not the best ones. I'm soooo very thankful we both agree on that! I'm hoping he teaches next year as well, as I feel that GOD has brought him to teach for more reasons than one. Plus, Joshua will be doing his Confirmation next year as well. It was a good expierence for him too. It's amazing how GOD is so GREAT when he is the core of your life. BUT, when he isn't, oh how your life can fall to pieces. We're moving on, and we hope that we are moving on to BIGGER & BETTER things. Until next time....

No comments: