Sunday, May 11, 2008

Morning? and I haven't even been asleep yet.

I'm sitting here eating Chee-toes catching up on all of my emails & blogs. Joe finally gave up on me and went to bed...well let's see it's only 2:31 AM to be exact. But guess what??? I've got the laundry done. I hope to do another posts later to include some recent pictures. (I love my boy's-they are just too silly!) Last night, I dropped Josh and a few of his friends at the movies, and when 10:00 rolled around, I was like, ok..I'm sure the movie has ended--and Joe agreed that we should call him. So, I did and was told "hey mom--the movie just ended"..so I said ok, I'm on my way...got there and sat there for at least 10 minutes before I called him again to find out where he was. Another 5 minutes or so, here come three boy's running to the car...however..in the opposite direction of the theater. I didn't say anything..not yet....until I dropped both of the boy's off. Then I heard all about Barnes & Nobles and how the security guard told them to head back to the theater as the mall had closed. Firewheel is an outside mall so the stores are all outside so to speak...so as he is telling me this..I'm thinking..oh my GOD....then Josh proceeds to tell me they went to Sonic and ate. I learn something new everyday...I'm learning that my kids are growing up before my eyes. Ok, I think I'm off to bed. Oh yeah, before I forget, we have some new pics of our sweet niece....isn't she just too stinkin cute?!?!

Until next time--

No comments: