Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Good morning

Just stopping in before I jet to work. Wanted to wish my mother a Happy Birthday today.....I'll post some pics up later this evening or tomorrow. I've got faith in the postal system that she will get her gift today. Hope you like it mom! Oh yeah, what do you get a 4 month old for Baptism? Now..let me finish before you start saying things like her first bible, a cross and all the other traditional things....we are talking about a little girl who has a lot of family(aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents and godparents) So I'm sure she will get lots of the above items.......I went on Tiffany.com and didn't really find anything but silver spoons.



So, I was thinking baby jewelrey...but then again..is that safe???? SO, I'm needing some suggestions....by next week, please. Ok, gonna log off and wrap it up before I go to work. Still have a bed to make. Until next time--

No comments: