Monday, May 5, 2008

The LOVE of MY LIFE


I know...I know..we all know who the love of my life is. I don't have many pictures of "us" because ususally I am the one that's taking the pictures. I carry my camera everywhere with me....just ask my kids. Anyway..I'm looking forward to what you said Joe...just you & I.....Can't wait! I know that I can get on your nerves...and I know that we are totally opposite...BUT...I also know that I'm the LOVE of your LIFE! You are the one that makes me laugh, (although some of your jokes are pretty sick) You know exactly when I'm having a BAD day...and you know just the right things to say. I appreciate the protection from the looney people out in the world..and I'm so glad that you've finally opened those BIG BROWN eyes of yours to see exactly what I see. I'll see ya tonight---and I can't wait to have those BIG arms wrapped around me again!

No comments: