Saturday, January 17, 2009

Not feeling any better....

Just wanted to drop in a minute or two. Still not feeling well. Thought I was getting better then BAM! Haven't been to work in two days. I hate hate missing work. Means just that much more when I get back. I HAVE to get better today. This is it....this is the last day of this crud. I have to share with ya'll what the HOLY SPIRIT has been doing in my life and of course it will have to be in many posts'. I will try and come back later maybe even tomorrow to start on this. It's been amazing and I am just sooo excited. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

6 comments:

pam said...

Well, I'll agree with you in the name of Jesus that you need His healing in your body, restoring you to wholeness, with strength and joy renewed along the way.!!!!!

Beth E. said...

Okay, you have to get better, 'cause you've left us with a cliff hanger post! lol Looking forward to hearing all about what the Holy Spirit is revealing to you. :o)

Daphine said...

I pray that you are completely better by now. I've missed ya! Looking forward to hearing ALLLLLLLLLL about what the Holy Spirit is doing in your life.

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Jennifer! trust in your heart and you will see that Jesus has healed you. Have a great day!

pam said...

Just thinking about you today. I just love to come to your site and watch the beautiful winter scene appear on the screen. Hope you're getting better.

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so very sorry you are feeling ill! :( i sure hope you are on the road to recovery and feeling better ((hugs))