Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Well hello there....

I don't think I've ever gone this long w/o an update-sorry.

We've been passing the "crud" amongst ourselves and hoping I'm on the rebound. Thankfully, I haven't had to miss work, well except today, I left a little early. As soon as I get home, I'm in to my pj's and in bed. I think hubby felt sorry for me and could tell I was missin this place..so he brought me his lap top and here I am! (Thank u honey) I'm watching American Idol, I love that show. Ok, off to take some more meds and to get some sleep. Take care-

4 comments:

pam said...

BAH, to shared family sickness. Praying all get healthy soon!

Daphine said...

I was wondering where you were. What a sweet hubby you got there.

I hope that you get to feeling better soon friend!

Beth E. said...

Hey! Glad to see you back! I've missed you.

Hope you will feel better soon!

Love and prayers...

luvmy4sons said...

UGH! So sorry. Praying for a quick return to normal life and health!