Thursday, January 1, 2009

1rst day of the 1rst month..Love it!

Sick and all, we've had a good New Year Day. First of all, we're off from work, the boys' are still on Christmas break, we've got 3 movies to watch and the weather here is bee-u-tee-ful! Sunny about 60 degrees..just perfect. We're not eating any black-eyed peas around here today...nope..just not feeling well enough to cook a meal. So, what are we having?? Whataburger. Now how wonderful is that?

All the Christmas decorations are down and put up until next year. Sort of sad, I really enjoyed all of my decorations this year. But, on the other hand, I'm ready for a fresh beginning...so on that note, I thought I would share with you all what I've got myself into. I ran across Beth Moore's blog (The LPM) and she's got a post on there tittled Anyone Game?. If you want to join in some fun, take a peek. This is an awesome opportunity for one to learn more about Jesus. (Since I haven't mastered the linking thing....there is a link to her blog on the right hand side)

Ok, back to the couch to watch the last movie. Stepbrothers.

6 comments:

pam said...

Love your header pic. It's nice to have lazy days, hopefully the sickness part is short lived. Happy New Year Jennifer!

Beth E. said...

Awww...hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Daphine said...

Love your new blog design! We didn't do the black-eyed peas either. I so wish that my decorations were already packed away. I am running behind with taking them down this year. They'll come down on Saturday.

Happy New Year to you and your precious family!

luvmy4sons said...

We don't have whataburger around these here parts...but when we are in a place that does...my boys love it!

Sheryl said...

glad you're participating in the challenge too. nice to know others that can keep me accountable.

hope you're feeling better!!

Pam said...

Your blog is beautiful! I suppose that is about all the snow you will get in Dallas!! LOL!! Glad you found my blog too! adn I need to find my note cards and get back to my memorizing! oh, and since all your decorations are down, you could be really nice and come take down mine!! LOL!